Sunday 15 August 2010

Summer is over.

I should have known, the weather over the love nest has been less than pleasant, every morning feels like it got lost on the way to mid-November, and that includes the mornings when I have woken up sans-hangover. It is time for me to put away the party dresses, even the amazing new pink one with the eccentric hoop that deserves to be in a Lady Gaga music video, and get my study on.

I just had a "casual flick" through the amount of work I probably should have done already and I am unlikely to be getting much sleep between now and the 4th September. To be fair, that bit isn't going to change, I'm just going to have to swap the alcohol for advocacy and the dancing for drafting. Sad times. :(

Bye bye social life. I love you. See you in a year xxx

3 comments:

  1. I know!! :'( Ah well I'm not the only one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greetings CLG,

    I wrote a song titled The Common Law, where I try to explain the common law in easy terms. I invite you to listen. Let me know what you think.

    and best wishes on your future career.

    Ricardo Beas
    ricardo@cafepeyote.com
    www.cafepeyote.com

    ReplyDelete