Wednesday 6 May 2009

Fancy a Quickie?

I've been away for a while. It's not my fault, I had a birthday and much drinking ensued. I then had a bit of a 1/4 life crisis at the realisation that I am gaining age (and weight) and have been on a bit of an exercise drive (walking). Lovely Boy is home for good, and well, his loveliness is highly distracting! I am ashamed to admit that I have allowed a boy to distract me from my own self-indulgent blogging...

However, by quickly tapping down this love note to you all, I promise to blog again before tomorrow morning (so once I've left the office, arrived home and instructed Lovely Boy to prepare a meal for me).

I didn't completely desert, I've been reading everybody else's posts during my lunch break almost every day! So, quickie time over, I'll be back for a long and passionate embrace in a few hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment