Saturday 20 March 2010

Technically Challenged

Michael has posted over at Law Actually that all the bright eyed, positive law student bloggers have disappeared, and everyone that is left is miserable or at least ageing and jaded (I am paraphrasing of course.).

I just wanted to leave a quick note to say I AM NOT BITTER YET... I do still have the enthusiasm, (perhaps not "virginal innocence" though...) however, I am unfortunately having a computer related crisis, namely I have somehow managed to lose my laptop cable, so cannot charge the battery and have been unable to post all of the fun stuff that I really want to go into loads of detail about. I am completely useless when it comes to technology and god knows when i will get around to finding/replacing it.

I have been dependent on my Sister to allow me access to the internet when at home to check vital email accounts etc and have managed to squeeze this post on because she is asleep but foolishly left her laptop downstairs.

So, my blog may not be the most exciting, inspiring or even vaguely interesting on the blawgosphere, but I really really do still have the enthusiasm. Even the incredible incompetence of BPP hasn't dragged me down.

Some fun things that I have wanted to blog about recently but couldn't:
  • Attending a Champagne Reception at a Dream Chambers, then going for post event drinks and dinner with the Family team; (seriously amazing, and when the laptop cable reappears I will sit down and type my heart out)
  • MCT exam and successful Conference mock;
  • Mooting; and
  • being mentored by a lovely lovely judge.

I am planning my return to London someday soon, and when I do I am sure I will have found the bloody cable, so at the latest, will get back into the swing of things then.

By the way, Andro if you read this, well done on the new job... and...have you seen the adverts for Eclipse? Exciting!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks :)) Yeh, can't wait for Eclipse (just finished re-watching New Moon... ;D)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't lost my laptop cable but have managed to destroy it somehow and now need to buy a replacement because I can't live without my laptop and hate being dependent on younger brother and sisters to let me access my emails etc.

    Glad you're not bitter yet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great to see you're still about CLG and, like the others, am glad to learn that you're not bitter! (yet) :p :-)

    ReplyDelete